on 06 August 2021

 Hi there


I dont know if anyone still read this, but here is a closure to this blog =)


Im a Pharmacist now, working in industry

Im married, to the most wonderful man Allah can give me.

Miscarriage on last Jan 2021, due to Covid-19. Its ok, I believe Allah will replace with something better.


Well, i guess thats it. The rest is, just life......


Thank you if you ever read any of my post & resonated together the asam garam kehidupan ni lol.

I wish nothing but the best to you.

Maaf atas segala salah dan silap.


Love from me always.


........Wassalam .....

1 side effects ?:

cik hidayah said...

Salam,
ainin! it has been awhile and I'm just came across this post lepas terfikir saja-saja nak bukak blog.
Glad to know that you've became a pharmacist as you always wanted to be and just to share that I'm a pharmacist too!
May Allah ease your journey, dear. You may contact me on IG; yuyulhidayah411
- hidayah, smkssaas

Post a Comment