Madness is like gravity..All it takes is a little push

on 04 February 2014
salam


You know i LOVE MOVIES right ? And u know, kalau la berlakon & pegang2 tu tak haram, yes, aku memang teringin nak jadi pelakon =P . 

Because movies/ films drifting u into wonderland. And movies taught us A LOT OF THINGS.

I just watched 'The Dark Knight'. I had watched it like 1000x times like seriously. I LOVE IT DAMN MUCH.

Truth to be told, that movie defines me . Defines me during my first sem in ITB. Where i almost lost my morality, integrity & faith. I wanted 'A' so bad that i considered cheating/  toyol during exam ( but i never did. Dont worry ). It drove me nuts when i studied my brain out & still got 'F' while the rest of them sedap2 tido time malam, juz copy n got 'A'. 

It had been so mentally- tortured during mid-sem. Results semua teruk. And when Final was around the corner, i skipped class. I lost faith in myself. I thought i couldnt do it. Its so damn hard that i cried in my sleep.

Morality, Integrity, Faith. ALMOST GONE

Allah  and parents saved me. Mom & dad made me promised to never ever ever ever cheat during exam no matter how hard it is.

So, apa kaitan nya ngan 'The Dark Knight' ? Ese raso macam maleh lak nak type panjang2. Move your eyeballs to my fav JOKER's quotes please, perhaps u will understand what & why :-

1 ) U have nothing, nothing to threaten me with

2) To them , u are just a freak like me. They need you right know, but when they dont, they'll case you out like a leper.You see, their morals, their codes, its a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble.They are only as good as the world want them to be. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they  will eat each other.

3) Schemers trying to control their little world. Im trying to show how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. 

4) What u were trying to prove ? That deep down everyone is as ugly as you ? You are alone

5) This is what happens when unstoppable force meets an immovable objects.

6) You truly are incorruptible arent you ? You wont kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness

7) I took Gothams's white knight and i brought him down to our level. It wasnt hard u know. You see, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

8) Its not about what i want, its about whats FAIR.  You thought we could be a decent man in and indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair. 

9) Then why was it me the only who lost everything ? ( Batman replied: -Coz he wanted to prove even someone as good as you could FALL. 

10) U either live as a hero or live long enough to see yourselves become the villain

11) Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

.................................................................................................................................



WHY SO SERIOUS ? 

Till then

wassalam



0 side effects ?:

Post a Comment