Quicky Nicky #1

on 01 July 2013

I do it. U do it. MayB ur not. MayB u think its not wrong. Not a sin. MayB im the one who think it that way.

Shame on me.

U make fun of other people , n say they dont mind , like sometimes u and i dont. But , u dont know what they had or have been thru.

"Look at those clothes " , mayB they dont even have anything to eat dat day

" She got F in exam ", mayB her mother was sick to death

" U probably shud shed those cakes belly of urs ", mayB she is suffering from diabetes , n she has to have injecting herself with insulin 3x per day

" Ur dad is rich , so luckly la u ", mayB during childhood she had to move a lot bcoz loan shark been chasing them around for her dad bussiness loan

" Shes plain meyh , nothing excites me ", shes probably have scars on her wrist , yes , shes been cutting herself bcoz she heard u. She thinks shes x pretty n mayB suicide is one of the options to settle down , as no one help her to cure the loneliness , including YOU

...................

I have been labelling  , joking , teasing people around me . MayB its juz da way i socialize , or to get to know people , or juz to have avenge.

I dont know.

Its juz smthin dat i learned from my Europe trip .

U DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THRU

U DONT JUDGE THEM

U LOVE THEM

0 side effects ?:

Post a Comment